That normalyty?

Assalamualaikum:) Hi! Bonjour! Annyonghaseyo♥ Salam ;>

So there goes my introduction. Now its officiall that we are a pair for 14 month? Hey it was hard for me as it was hard for you. I know this relationship is not very cute like other pairs but because we are far appart the whole year and not be able to see each other very often but atleast we are not drag to do non-proper manners in public. Sometimes I get jealous of the pairs out there. The pair can easily touch each other, giving hugs and kisses. But then, I talk to myself. I want to preserve myself for my husband. This may sound weird but I personally hoped that you would be my husband. Surporting me and our children. Bring happiness to our parents and build a marriage that is strong enough to stand till jannah. It may be hard but we can keep on trying, right? :)

Anyway, final end-year school holiday (because next year I am in Form5 and there will be no end-year school holiday like this again) started with nothing and hoping to end with everything :) To be honest, it wasn't as cool as I imagine. It was like going for day-trip adventure and it wasn't cool because my dad is not there to accompany us. While he was busy doing his work, we all had time to party all the way long. The only moments we were together, the whole family I mean is when we were in the car. And by the time everyone was in the car, everybody was in their sleep mood. Yeah, it was a little bitter there.

So now its time to tell story bout my friends :) We  went to Leisure Mall last monday and we all watched THE RISE OF THE GUARDIANS. It was awesomeeeee. And note this! JACK FROST IS SUPER DUPER AWESOMEEE *and good looking at the same time* ;) So yeah. We bblasted all around the mall and headed home at 4pm. Thanks guys for willing to spend time with me guys. You all are truely the best :D

So I think that is all :)
Ohhh. Btw, good luck to all Form3 out there. You must be nervous bout the result but hey, you guys gave the best right? So the result shouldn't be that bad. Think positive guys! You can do it :)

Love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Sincere Cake Smiley