That little attitude.

Hiii :>

I know this is weird cause I usually post every 5 or 6 month but apparently I am now typing in this blog in two days continuously :) That is good news right? :) So anyway, now is midnight and I am curently making a mug of tea for my dad. He just came back from Indonesia and now watching Running Man with the whole family :)

This post is actually dedicated for him (not my dad). So here goes my heart content towards you.
First of all, I know this may sound very mean but I attend to have this attitude with boys that I fall head over heels for. I always have this test going on and only you survived it for more than a year. And while the test was running, tonight. On this night, you blasted. You burst. You fail to keep calm. And frankly speaking I only did this to show you how my life runs. Now you know how I have been treated by my family. All pushed around. Have to tolerate each time and have to had that will to follow the parents rules. I guess its time for me to act like normal again as the test had just ended. I hope you will bear with me and that you will always try to understand me. I know its hard with all those friends of yours that goes out every time with their girlfriends and got to have sweet relationship and all. I am really sorry for all this. Chinca miane. I never wanted to hurt you or your heart.
From the deepest corner in my heart,
your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Sincere Cake Smiley