First month at MRSMTGB :3


Hey everyone :)
It has been a month since I updated youguys with my activities :3
Dekat college mana nak dapat internet access. Cuba canang sikit dekat budak ni mana nak cilok internet.
 First week, mcm biasa laa. Mesti malumalu dulu. Second week, there you go. The real me just came out :)
The study just continue without Nana beside me, ahjusshi in the same class with me or the people who made my study colourful \sebaksebak/ And it continues with Alyee sitting next be side me, Narin and Syada making noises, Kimije laughing like the world is his and interesting people I will be introduced to c:
The first week passed just like that. With interesting teachers to get used to. New teaching techniques. Old textbook used to produce notes. And second week of study just whisper me with laughter, hwork, notes, papers, pens, correction tape, scalp papers, eraser, pencils, graph papers...... (I'm bluffing. pfftt) =,='
Last week of schooling before mid-term holiday was activity week. First day of activity week, I nly remember the night part where we had the PUM bazaar. It was extremely fun! Talking bout PUM, I went for the audition to be one of the PUM MARA but I lost at stage 1. It's okay, it's just not my luck. Maybe next time. PUM Melaka is still on hold for audition :) \thinkpositivethinkpositive/
Second day of the week, the starting of TGB's SPORTS EVENT! :D
Third day of the week is the day where the sports is still on tract.
Last day of the Sports Event!! I was on the marching line with Syada and Scha :D Wee~ PETRONAS WON FIRST PLACE! 2 times of practice and it paid off :)  We surely are the best! Woohooo~! Woohooo~! Go Petronas!

Here are the winners of MRSM TGB's Sports Event;
   First place goes to.... \dugumdugumdugum/  PROTON!
   Second place goes to.... \drumroll/                PETRONAS !
   Third place goes to.... \dupdapdupdap/         TELEKOM!
   Forth place goes to.... \smilesmile/                 SIME DARBY!

Friday continues with Amali Pengurusan Jenazah. Ustz tuu funny to the max! We Practically do practicle. Soo, its not to boring :)

At 2.30pm, all my friends had checked out their cube to go to Melaka Central but I'm still at my bed waiting for my uncle to fetch me. I'm all alone in that cube with no one to talk to. Then, at 2.45 Wan came to bring me back to Kg. Rim :)

From Wan's house, I followed samchu back to KL to my home sweet home :3
Rasa mcm tergantung pulak. but nvrmind c: Gonna tell you more stuff later.

Annyong :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Sincere Cake Smiley