HEY!HEY!HEY! \wavingtogetattention/

So this is my third post \dancinglikesnoopy/:)
I'm here to tell you guys that... HEY, I GOT AN INVITATION FROM MRSM(maktab rendah sains mara)! \jumpingjumping/

I got Tun Ghafar Baba and its like a stone far from my grandparents house and like 10 universe far from my friends! \sobssobs/ Talking bout MEGA flipover. So anyway, preparation on the run and I'm suppose to be there like 8th Feb that is like nextnext Wednesday.  Everything is set except my uniforms, shoes, and blablabla... and I forgot to mention, I haven told my friends yet about this news. Ahjusshi already know, so yeah that's settle with him. \relieved/

Now I have to figure out how to tell my friend about this. There's like another one week of school and I don't want to wet their blanket during their study.  \worryworry/ Its a definite no good friend attitude.

Ahjusshi got somewhere in Kedah. Next Monday is gonna be his last day at school. He had to report himself at the SBP by Tuesday. Soo, all luck to him :}


I'll continue later. Byeeeee! \wavinglikeaprincess/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Sincere Cake Smiley